Try, try, and try some more–weekly wanderings are in my future.
This weather has offered a soggy but light affair, and thus we’ve stayed indoors more than some. Which leads me to this notion, this page.
Once a week I will be trying something new–not necessarily something I fancy, for what’s the fun in that?
Some of my wanderings may include:
- Day journeys/overnight jaunts (traveling just as far as a specified dollar amount can thrust me)
- Cooking dishes I’ve only dreamt about from my small town harbor
- Fashion & Make-up trends (read: impending disaster like this cringe-worthy cat eyeliner fail via Hello Giggles!)
- Attending elaborate and/or eloquent events at various venues
- Creative ventures I’ve longed to do, but not given adequate time
- Classes, classes, classes (for the intention is to inspire, to educate, to grow)
When I’ve mustered enough gumph, I’ll be taking up suggestions as well!